INSPIRE OUR FUTURE.Click to Donate
INSPIRING the present. In order to INSPIRE, the Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation has three key fundraising initiatives that can be supported with a tax-deductible contribution; Capital Improvements, Heritage Protection and Education Programming.
- Construction and Renovation of the Terry Donahue Pavilion and Keith Jackson Broadcast Center
- Restoration of the historic scoreboard clock on the South rim
- Re-installation of the historic field hedges on the east and west sidelines
- New video boards and scoreboard technology
- Expanded concourses and gates
- Improvements for patron safety (i.e. widening tunnels, updating gates, adding new security systems, etc.)
- Updated stadium lights
- Jackie Robinson Statue at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- 1999 Team USA Women's World Cup Statue at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Keith Jackson Statue at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Peyton Manning Historical Marker at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Restoration and renovation of both original locker rooms at the stadium used from 1922-1928
- 1922 Locker Room Museum (located in tunnel 15A)
- Legacy Center (located in tunnel 7A)
- Spieker Field Naming
- Historic image collection around the concourse
- Honda Field Trip to the Field
- Robo Rally Driven by Honda
- Women's Leadership Symposium
Through the Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation, your donations will proudly:
- Contribute to the INSPIRE Campaign, which aims to raise $40M total in new, private donations in support of the venue as it approaches its 100th birthday in 2022.
- Prepare our venue with the preservation, renovation, restoration and enhancement for the next generation.
- Enable our venue to remain state-of-the-art through appropriate capital improvements.
- Excite millions of future relationships with friends, young and old, that pilgrimage to the Rose Bowl Stadium to make memories.
- Maintain the National Landmark status to allow visitors to learn, live, play and thrive in the history of millions before them.
- Revitalize the energy of the Central Arroyo.
You can also donate by mail. Please make your check out to Legacy Connections or the Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation (d.b.a.) and mail your gift to:
Rose Bowl Legacy Foundation
1001 Rose Bowl Drive
Pasadena, CA 91103
Thank you from America's Stadium!
Support via Credit Card or eCheck
Is my support tax deductible?
How do I know that my support was made successfully?
Do I get a receipt?
Is my support private?